Warm, waterproof, with twice the traction.
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
- Includes two outsoles: SnowTrac™ Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac™ Studded Rubber Lug with carbide studs (32 studs/pair)
- 100% waterproof construction includes waterproof/breathable bootie, waterproof leather, webbing, and stitching to keep the foot bone dry
- 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keep your toes and feet nice and toasty during cold winter weather
- Protected Stitching strategically placed around the toe and heel for added abrasion resistance
- Boa® M4 Fit system for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit
This is form-fitting freedom. A revolutionary new on demand traction system that’s lightweight, durable, and easy to use. Featuring a versatile Boa® Fit system that wraps your foot from all directions, to create a fluid, dynamic fit that’s quickly adjusted on the fly and won’t budge when put to the test. The Ice Walker model is designed to fit most standard sized shoes. If you sense they’re bulky, size up.
Traction: 10 replaceable push through steel spikes.
Durability: The Boa® components are guaranteed for life and the cleat system is backed by Korkers Rock Solid Guarantee. Rest assured, this product is made to last no matter where your next run may take you.
Ultra Ice Cleat
Boasting a proprietary adjustable one size fits all technology, Ultra Ice Cleats™ provide the ultimate customized fit whether you use a trail shoe or boot.
Proprietary adjustable fit system allows for a custom fit on a wide range of footwear from trail running shoes to outdoor boots.
Traction: Equipped with 16 ice-biting steel studs placed under the toe, heel, and ball of your foot for traction where you need it most.
Need to know how to replace the spikes in your ice cleats
or other Korkers product? Watch this!