Bike racks for multiple riders and almost any vehicle, in stock now.
With a bike rack from Thule, you’ll be able to cycle on distant roads or bike far from home through wild terrain. Thule bike racks are designed for safety and style to suit the needs of families and professional racers alike. We have a variety of styles in stock, for rooftop, trunk or hitch mounting.
– – –
T2 Pro X
Easy to use hitch bike rack with frame-free clamping that works with all types of bikes.
• SnugTite Stinger positions the rack securely into the hitch receiver
• The HitchSwitch lever allows you to tilt the rack down for rear vehicle access or tilt it up when not in use
• Ratcheting arm and wheel tray secure bikes quickly without frame contact
• Easily adjustable trays move side to side to create generous spacing between the bikes
• Tool-free AutoAttach system makes it easy to install and remove the bike rack
• Fits carbon frames, mountain bike, downhill bikes, 20 – 29” wheels, and up to 3” tires without adapters. Fat bike adapter kit sold seperately
• Increase load capacity from two up to four bikes with the Thule T2 Pro X 2 Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
• Includes the Thule One Key System to lock the rack to the vehicle
• Maximum bike weight is 50 lbs / 23kg per bike
– – –
Robust trunk bike rack securely holds bikes, is easy to use, and folds for compact storage.
• Secure fit with integrated anti-sway cradles that prevent bike to bike contact
• 7″ of spacing between the bikes prevents contact during transport
• Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
• Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes and frame styles
• Bike rack arms independently adjust to fit a wide variety of bikes and fold down when not in use
• Access straps can be tucked away to protect the vehicle finish
• Folds up flat for convenient storage
• Locks the bikes to the bike rack with integrated cable lock
• Locks to the car with optional Thule Lock Strap (sold separtely)